Binocular Microscope 107B
The development of the Binocular microscope has changed the way scientists and researchers go about observing cells, tissues and samples of other matter. Binocular microscope is simply a microscope that lets the viewer use both eyes. The microscope has 2 eye lenses. The development of the double eye piece microscope was adapted to reduce the eyestrain and muscular strain that typically results from traditional microscopes. The costs are comparable to a single eyepiece instrument. The popularity of the binocular has grown over the years and currently represents that vast majority of units sold. The term “binocular” comes from two different words, with “bi” meaning “two” and “ocular” meaning “related to vision”. Together these two words very well apply to a microscope with two eyepieces. Due to the fact the technology between a monocular microscope and binocular microscope is nearly identical; the only difference in cost between the two is simply the cost of additional materials. Monocular is a very simple telescope.
- Two 10x widefield high comfort premium eyepieces with 20 mm exit pupil distance and 22 mm super wide viewing field;
- Siedentopf binocular head is 30° inclined, rotates 360° and includes dual diopters and 55-75 mm interpupillary adjustment;
- 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xR (0.65NA) and 100xR (1.25 NA) superior plan objectives are DIN achromatic, parcentered, and parfocaled and allow you to observe virtually the entire viewing field in sharp focus at once;
- 40xR objective is retractable; 100xR objective is oil retractable;
- The 4-hole objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification;
- Smooth precision coaxial coarse and fine focusing with tension adjustment and 2µm fine division;
- Focus tension adjustment eliminates stage drift;
- Large 132 x 140 mm stage with stage stop and integrated ball-bearing double-layer 55 x 75 mm mechanical stage with x-y movement low-position coaxial controls;
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with rack-and-pinion focusing;
- Adjustable iris diaphragm for excellent contrast control;
- Swing-out filter holder with blue, green, and yellow contrast filters;
- Extra-bright premium 20-watt halogen illumination with variable intensity control for glare-free and uniform specimen illumination;
- High quality 100-240 volt AC universal power supply;
- Field-of-view is 5.0 mm with 4x, 2.0 mm with 10x, 0.5 mm with 40x and 0.2 mm with 100x objective;
- Cast aluminum frame with chemical-resistant coating stands 16″ tall, 8.5″ wide, and 10″ deep;
- Includes operating instructions, immersion oil, a dust cover, filters, and spare bulb
- Replacement light bulb available;
- Protective aluminum microscope case also available;
- This professional laboratory microscope is available with a trinocular head. A digital camera is also available.
Made in China
Product delivery duration may vary due to product availability in stock.
Disclaimer: The color of the physical product may slightly vary due to the deviation of lighting sources, photography or your device display settings.
প্রদত্ত দাম ক্যামিকেলের গ্রেড, পণ্যের একক, সাইজ বা মডেল এবং প্রচলিত বাজার দাম বিবেচনায় কম/বেশি বা পরিবর্তন হতে পারে।ডেলিভারি দেয়ার আগে প্রতিটি পণ্যের বর্তমান দাম সম্মানিত ক্রেতা/ গ্রাহকের সাথে পুনরায় মোবাইলে নিশ্চিত করা হয়।
চট্টগ্রাম শহরের বাইরে অনিবন্ধিত কাস্টমার/প্রথম অর্ডারের ক্ষেত্রে দামের ১০% অথবা ডেলিভারি চার্জ অগ্রিম প্রদান করতে হবে।