An A-meter is a measuring instrument used to measure the electric current in a circuit. Electric currents are measured in amperes (A), hence the name.Instruments used to measure smaller currents, in the milli ampere or micro ampere range, are designated as milli A-meters or micro A-meters.
ABACUS – Three-in-one Learn Platform
This 3 in 1 learn platform for kids has ten lines beads of different colour to teach your child learn how to manipulate the beads on the abacus, and then get add and subtract. It also enhances imagination, stimulates senses in kids. Promotes thinking and serves as a great toy for kids too. It does not contain any chemical-filled, so is safe for the child. It can be useful for Pre School Education for the Kids. Want your kids to learn while having fun, get this 3 in 1 learn platform.
Chart Structure of Agaricus
The mushrooms in Agaricus are terrestrial saprobes, and have caps that are not brightly colored. At maturity the gills are free or almost free from the stem, and are brown to chocolate brown. The stem breaks away cleanly from the cap. Agaricus species have a partial veil which often forms a ring on the stem. The spore print is dark brown.
- Rexine with binding
Air Pump Aquarium
1. Provide oxygen in aquariums and restaurants.
2. Use as necessary accessories for food-unfreezers, liquidizers and fish washers.
3. Used for bath tube.
4. Be used for air supply spare parts of medical instrument and new liquefied gas equipment.
Air Pump Aquarium
- ∇Δ High performance air pump
- ∇Δ Double outlets
- ∇Δ High & low liter control
• Detecting item: PM2.5,PM10, HCHO (formaldehyde), TVOC( harmful air pollutants chemical volatile) .Temperature and Humidity.6 in 1.
• Has a good effect detection for detecting carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, smoke, alcohol, glue, paints, inks, perfumes and the like.
• Applies to: home, office, government, schools , vehicles,hotel,hospital and other indoor place.
- Item No.: AT-11
- Item Name: Alcohol Tester
- Functions: seconds
- Respond time: within 5 seconds
- Operating temperature range: 5-40
- Detection range: 0.000-0.199% BAC / 0.00-1.99 BAC / 0.00-0.99 mg/l
- Digital display results (% BAC / BAC / mg/l)
- Quick response and resume
- Auto power-off
Chart Anatomy of Cockroach
Cockroaches are insects of the order Blattodea, which also includes termites. About 30 cockroach species out of 4,600 are associated with human habitats. About four species are well known as pests.
Chart Anatomy of Grasshoppers
Grasshoppers are medium to large insects. Adult length is 1 to 7 cm, depending on the species. Like their relatives the katydids and crickets, they have chewing mouthparts, two pairs of wings, one narrow and tough, the other wide and flexible, and long hind legs for jumping. They are different from these groups in having short antennae that don’t reach very far back on their bodies.
Anatomy of Labeo Rohita Chart
The rohu labeo is a species of fish of the carp family, found in rivers in South Asia. It is a large omnivore and extensively used in aquaculture
An anemometer is a device used for measuring wind speed, and is a common weather station instrument. used in meteorology.