An A-meter is a measuring instrument used to measure the electric current in a circuit. Electric currents are measured in amperes (A), hence the name.Instruments used to measure smaller currents, in the milli ampere or micro ampere range, are designated as milli A-meters or micro A-meters.
ABACUS – Three-in-one Learn Platform
This 3 in 1 learn platform for kids has ten lines beads of different colour to teach your child learn how to manipulate the beads on the abacus, and then get add and subtract. It also enhances imagination, stimulates senses in kids. Promotes thinking and serves as a great toy for kids too. It does not contain any chemical-filled, so is safe for the child. It can be useful for Pre School Education for the Kids. Want your kids to learn while having fun, get this 3 in 1 learn platform.
Adams pliers are usually used for adjusting orthodontic appliances. Stainless Steel is often the construction material of choice.
An adhesive bandage, also called a sticking plaster (or simply plaster) is a small medical dressing used for injuries not serious enough to require a full-size bandage.
The spacer for aerosol to be used with Metered Dose Inhalers for treatment of asthma.
Chart Structure of Agaricus
The mushrooms in Agaricus are terrestrial saprobes, and have caps that are not brightly colored. At maturity the gills are free or almost free from the stem, and are brown to chocolate brown. The stem breaks away cleanly from the cap. Agaricus species have a partial veil which often forms a ring on the stem. The spore print is dark brown.
- Rexine with binding
- Made of natural rubber
- Can be made in different sizes and colors.
- Used in hospital and family
Air Mattress Bed & Pump- Farah
Air Mattress Bed for the prevention and treatment of bed sores for bedridden patients to use.
Air Pump Aquarium
1. Provide oxygen in aquariums and restaurants.
2. Use as necessary accessories for food-unfreezers, liquidizers and fish washers.
3. Used for bath tube.
4. Be used for air supply spare parts of medical instrument and new liquefied gas equipment.
Air Pump Aquarium
- ∇Δ High performance air pump
- ∇Δ Double outlets
- ∇Δ High & low liter control
- Item No.: AT-11
- Item Name: Alcohol Tester
- Functions: seconds
- Respond time: within 5 seconds
- Operating temperature range: 5-40
- Detection range: 0.000-0.199% BAC / 0.00-1.99 BAC / 0.00-0.99 mg/l
- Digital display results (% BAC / BAC / mg/l)
- Quick response and resume
- Auto power-off
Aluminium Sulfate [Al2(SO4)3.24H2O]
Aluminium sulfate, alternatively spelled either aluminum or sulphate, is a chemical compound with the formula Al2(SO4)3. It is soluble in water and is mainly used as a flocculating agent in the purification of drinking water and waste water treatment plants, and also in paper manufacturing.