Castor Oil For Hair [20ml]
Tired of getting damaged hair? How about trying castor oil? It increases growth, prevents damage, conditions hair, moisturizes scalp, and yes it does prevent split ends. Follow the simple steps given below.
How to Apply Castor Oil for Hair
- Prepare the thin
- First thing first, get all the things necessary.
- Wear some old shirt or protective clothes to avoid staining on to the clothes.
- Pour sufficient oil in a suitable container.
- If you don’t like applying oil by hands use brush for applying. Keep a warm towel or hair cap nearby.
Step:2 (Now Apply)
Section your hair in to two parts from the middle.
If you are using the applicator brush,dip the brush in the oil and start applying slowly on to the scalp first.If you are using your fingers(recommended)wet your fingers in the oil and apply by making small round circles on to the scalp.Not only it will increase the blood circulation but will also help you to get a relaxing hair massage.
Once you are done with the scalp now apply remaining oil on to the whole hair properly.
Step: 3 (Give Time)
Wrap your hair in warm towel(recommended) or hair cap and leave it like that for at least two hours.
Pick your favorite shampoo and conditioner ,wash your hair.
- Castor oil can be applied to eyelashes with a mascara brush.
- Continue the steps for every 7 to 10 days, and it will give you the best results.
- Remember, miracles don’t happen overnight. You will see the results in a month or so.
- Try to thin it with other oils (coconut oil is the best combination),it will help the oil to spread smoothly+will be less messy.
- For better results leave the oil overnight.
- Wet your hair a little bit before applying.It will work as a moisturizer to get more and more oil deep down the roots.
- Try warming Castor oil as it is very sticky. You can also try mixing it with another beneficial oil such as coconut oil (pure, virgin coconut oil).
- Add oils to a mixing bowl and place over a milk pan containing warm water whilst on stove. Do not let it boil as this impairs the quality and makes it too hot to apply to your scalp.
- Try applying with a hair dye developer bottle dispenser to lessen the mess.
Made in Bangladesh