Sea-Band is an acupressure wrist band that is clinically proven to relieve motion sickness and morning sickness in addition to helping with post-operative and chemotherapy-induced nausea.
They work by applying pressure on the Nei-Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud that work to restore balance in the body. No drugs or side effects are associated with this clinically tested product.
- MOTION SICKNESS AND TRAVEL SICKNESS: Don’t let motion sickness ruin your journeys – be they by land, air or sea. Drug-free Sea-Band can help you or your children reduce nausea so you can enjoy travelling once again. For effective relief of all forms of travel and motion sickness, Sea-Band provides a natural choice without causing drowsiness or other side effects.
- SEA-BAND IS DRUG FREE WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS, clinically tested, used by doctors and hospitals, fast-acting, simple to use, able to be used over and over again, packaged in a small plastic case making them easy to keep with you at all times. Sea-Band provides natural relief, has no side effects, is effective, reusable, and washable.
- HOW IT WORKS: Sea-Band works by using acupressure. The bands can be put onto your wrists before you start travelling, or at any time during your journey. Sea-Band takes between two and ﬁve minutes to become effective. A better result is achieved if the band is in place before the journey commences.
- MORNING SICKNESS: For many pregnant women, morning sickness isn’t just confined to the morning. In some cases it can last all day – and range from feeling nauseous to regular vomiting. If you are suffering morning sickness or pregnancy sickness, Sea-Band may help to reduce feelings of nausea and can help reduce vomiting too. Provides a natural relief to the symptoms for morning sickness because it is drug-free and there are no side effects to worry about.
- POST-OPERATIVE AND CHEMOTHERAPY-INDUCED NAUSEA: Nausea and vomiting is a common and unpleasant side effect of chemotherapy for cancer patients and, despite improvements in anesthetic techniques, many post-operative patients still suffer nausea and vomiting. Drug-free Sea-Band can help to relieve these symptoms through the use of acupressure.
Instructions for using Sea-Bands
Sea-Bands may be used to relieve motion sickness, morning sickness and cancer nausea and vomiting. To ensure your Sea-Bands work properly, please follow the instructions below to position your wristbands correctly.
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start travelling, or after you have started your journey.
- Sea-Band is suitable for adults and children.